Pilot Aviator by Merits
Why Choose Pilot?
At Pilot, They understand the challenges a staircase can present and are passionate about helping people maintain their freedom and independence in the home they love. The Pilot Aviator, for straight staircases, offers a great combination of style, safety, and comfort.
V E R S AT I L I T Y
• The universal design allows the lift to be installed on the left or right side of the stairs
• Armrest width, seat height and toggle position are fully adjustable to meet the user’s needs
• 2 position swivel seat for safe transfers on and off the lift
F U N C T I O N A L I T Y
• Extra long charging stations make charging the powerful 9Ah batteries easy
• In the event of a power outage, the Aviator’s automatic sleep mode will preserve the batteries for up to 20 days!
• Equipped with a battery test point, diagnostic display and easy access panels for fast, accurate services
S A F E T Y I S T H E S TA N DA R D
• 5 directional safety sensors
• Retractable seat belt
• Armrest position sensors
• Seat position sensor
• Over speed governor
• Electro mechanical brake
• Key switch
- Weight Capacity: 350lbs / 158kg
- Motor: 1/2HP, 24VDC
- Speed: 18~25fpm (5.4~7.8m/min)
- Incline limits: 25°~55°
- Travel: 15' 9" (4.8m) STD/ 31' 6" (9.6m) MAX
- Drive method: Rack & pinion
- Charger: 100~240VAC, 50~60HZ
- Battery: 24VDC Rechargeable batteries
- Brake: Electro/mechanical brake + Overspeed Governor
- Internal arm rest width: 16" - 20"
- Seat to footplate height: 17" - 20"
- Diagnostic Display: Informs user of lift status
- Remote Controls: Comes w/ 2 Reprogrammable remotes
- Compliance Standards: ASME A18.1/A17.5 & EN81-40
- Safety Sensors: 5 Built-in Safety Sensors, Standard
- Safety Devices: Overtravel Prevention, Motor Brake, Key Switch, Retractable Seat Belt, Armrest and Swivel Seat Safety Switches
- Warranty: 5-Year Motor/Gear Box, 2-Year on Components